Примеры резюме на английском языке
Career enhancement at the middle-management level
Telephone: (8362) 55-5555 (Res.) (8362) 555-1111 (Bus.)
To direct a dynamic, ambitious (small or medium-sized) electronics corporation, and to help it grow into a major industry player.
- 1998 to PRESENT
ELECTRON CORPORATION YOSHKAR-OLA, Director of Research and Development. Responsible for new product development and testing from innovation through Feasibility. Includes management of a staff of twenty-three.
- Recruited and developed research team of twelve engineers within eighteen months on job. No turnover on staff to date.
- Developed methodology of counter redesign of electronic sensing devices. This saved corporation $40,000 in first year of implementation.
- Managed R&D team responsible for major design changes to production facility resulting in 30% labor savings.
- Led research team that designed and rolled out Lithium Sulfate Battery, which tripled mileage capability of electric automobile.
- 1991 to 1998
LABORATORY TESTING CORPORATION, Yoshkar-Ola - Senior Research Supervisor.
Headed up eight-person product testing group responsible for establishing performance specifications.
- Initiated group performance standards that allowed for "on-time completion standard of 92%. Prior group had maintained 55% standard.
- Created test procedures that revealed product design errors, saving client manufacturers over $2 million during four years in this position.
Research Analyst Member of a new tooling group developing and testing newly installed man ufacturing lines involving high-usage, electronically controlled feeder and assembly units.
- Supervised four-person group that blueprinted wiring schematics for entire final production assembly line for Volkswagen. Used computer line tracking design of our own making (first time used within automotive industry).
- Promoted to group supervisor (youngest supervisor of research group in corporation).
EDUCATION: State Technical University - MAD11991.
Completed graduate work with a 4.8 GPA out of a possible 5.0.